We, as followers of Jesus Christ, and as members of Holy Cross Roman Catholic Parish, unique in our gifts and talents but united through Baptism, pledge ourselves to fostering a community in which everyone will have the opportunity to grow in faith and in the knowledge of God.
We will do this by:
- Centering our lives on God, prayer, and the numerous gifts of our faith, especially the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, the Sacraments, and our spiritual relationship with Mary.
- Creating spiritual and social activities that will unite Holy Cross parishioners in an atmosphere of loving acceptance and enable the talents of our members to be appreciated and utilized.
- Being a compassionate, loving community of service to all those who are in need or suffering in any way. As one family in Christ, we must consider the concerns and needs of each member as the concerns and needs of all.
- Seeking out and enthusiastically offering the gift of faith in Jesus Christ to those who may be searching for Him in their hearts and lives, especially those who no longer actively practice their Catholic faith.
- Teaching the message of Jesus Christ with strong Christian activities and educational programs that open our minds to the Holy Spirit, teach converts the Lord’s ways, and strengthens our community through scripture.
- Reaching out to people of other beliefs through communal prayer, the study of our one God, and the sharing of our community resources.